According to reports, the whole issue came up after American media executive and radio presenter, Ebro Darden opened up on his show about a private conversation he had with Drake.
“I told Drake,” Darden added, “That the rumour was that Eminem was gonna gear up to come after him. He laughed. He was like, ‘That’s not gonna happen. He’d never do that and if he did, I’ve got something for him too.’ This was a private convo…That’s what he said” Daren is said to have revealed.
Whether Drake will do a diss track for Eminem or not, the Twitter world is already in with memes, killing any possible hopes for Drake. check out some the memes below.
1. When drakes ghost writers heard about #DrakeVsEminem pic.twitter.com/UnDVHh96OW
— Jeremy Edwards (@JereME503) August 5, 2016
2. 3 PEOPLE YOU SHOULD NEVER RAP BATTLE:
— Rob Moore (@Rob_of_Height) August 5, 2016
— Joey Sims (@Just_Joey_Sims) August 4, 2016
— Mohamed B’ (@_itsMoeB) August 4, 2016
5. I wanna support drake but if he battles Eminem…I’m sorry for your loss #DrakeVsEminem
— Jasmine (@_LovelyJewel_) August 3, 2016
— Macho Plankhammer (@degillam) August 3, 2016
Drake now.. pic.twitter.com/tkXTmtHHzX
— ١١. (@Riiyd) August 4, 2016
— Eminem Vs Drake (@DrakeVsEminem) August 5, 2016
9. This #DrakevsEminem thing would be like the time the hobbit woke that Dragon from his 100 year sleep.
— Obinna (@KingJaja23) August 5, 2016
10. We’re about to see a surge of voice-mails surface from drake’s Degrassi days. You know Eminem holds nothing back. #DrakeVSEminem
— Jay Bell (@TheJayBell) August 5, 2016
11.No chance at all i guess
12 The second guy is so right. Dont play with him Drake. Lol