Domineering is born with but sometimes can be learned along the way — in life hustle.
I remember when I was first made a boss (headmaster at a private school in Accra) at a young age, my employer used to yell at me for being too weak. But as time went on, I changed to suit the position.
Being a boss mean being a leader and making sure that everything under your jurisdiction is under control. This is exactly what Sarkodie demonstrated in “Bossy” mini film.
The video directed by Juice Bigfellow of Digiglobal Media Group captures Sarkodie speaking, looking, walking, dressing, acting and giving orders like a ‘BOSS’.
On this note, Ghanafuo.com brings you 14 times the rapper acted as a boss in “Bossy” mini-film. Check below and drop your comments.
1. Look at how he is sitting — Bossy!
2. Look at how he is listening — Bossy!
3. Dropped in the helicopter like a boss with swag — Bossy!
4. Staring at her like a boss — Bossy!
5. Listening attentively like a boss — Bossy!
6. About to sip like a boss — Bossy!
7. Living the exit door like a boss — Bossy!
8. Making call like a boss — Bossy!
9. Calmed and about to conquer like a boss — Bossy!
10. Did you see that attitude behind Urban Effects? — Bossy!
11. Entered like a king and elephant. No space left! — Bossy!
Multiple award-winning entertainment journalist and founding editor at Ghanafuo.com – I have spent over a decade covering entertainment, gossips and lifestyle around the world.
Follow me on my official Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages: @davidmawuli