Featuring industries like Architecture, Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Sports and more! Events and Logistics Hub in collaboration with NMJ Ghana is proud to announce the launch of the Gold Coast Excellence Awards 2019.
The upcoming event will be held on March 8, 2019 at The Marriot Hotel. The Awards is created to honour the most outstanding achievements of professionals in their field. With in-depth categories which cover everything from Agriculture to Automobiles, the Awards provide comprehensive look at the most exceptional examples of expertise in Ghana.
In addition to this, the program’s mission is to develop innovation and excellence in people and the industries in Ghana, to further their role in society. The event seeks to influence our Ghanaian industries for great standards as well as throw light on individual and firms by celebrating them.
The award is to acknowledge the accomplishments of the nominees, and celebrates the award winners. Through association, the program also benefits the public image and branding of its partners and supporters.
The evening will set ablaze with the roaring, one of its kind, “Red Carpet Awards ceremony” followed by cocktail dinner for all attendees. While the theme is to celebrate the achievements of the year gone by, the event also serves to be a great platform for networking and connecting with the leaders of the various industries
The Gold Coast Excellence Awards will honor over 40 personalities and companies in Ghana with over 2000 individuals and firms nominated for the awards. Nominations are open for the Gold Coast Excellence Awards and will close by 12 December, 2018.
The nominations begin online and it takes less than ten minutes to file in your nominations.
A nomination can be filed on behalf of a company or personality.
To nominate visit www.goldcoastexcellenceawards.com
Any works, project created or published in the year 2018 may participate in the competition. A large part of it must have taken place during that time frame, however, it is not necessary for the whole achievement to have been completely implemented in this period. Developments can also still be ongoing. If projects started earlier, a significant change must have been implemented within the time frame.
For clarification, definitions of all the categories are on the website, visit www.goldcoastexcellenceawards.com
The public is urged to vote for their favourites, when the nominations and voting are open to the public.
The various categories are as follows:
• EXCELLENCE IN AGRICULTURE
• EXCELLENCE IN FOOD MANUFACTURING
• EXCELLENCE IN ARCHITECTURE
• EXCELLENCE IN REAL ESTATE
• EXCELLENCE IN TRAVEL, TOURISM & HOSPITALITY
• EXCELLENCE IN ENERGY, OIL & GAS
• EXCELLENCE IN SPORTS, FITNESS & YOGA
• EXCELLENCE IN ALTERNATE MEDICINE
• EXCELLENCE IN BEAUTY & COSMETICS
• EXCELLENCE IN ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICALS
• EXCELLENCE IN TELECOMMUNICATION
• EXCELLENCE IN DATA SERVICE PROVIDING
• EXCELLENCE IN INDUSTRIAL, MANUFACTURING & PLASTICS
• EXCELLENCE IN PHARMACUETICALS
• EXCELLENCE IN TEXTILES & APPAREL
• EXCELLENCE IN FASHION, JEWELLERY & LIFESTYLE
• EXCELLENCE IN SAFETY & SECURITY
• EXCELLENCE IN CONSUMER, HOUSEWARE & HOME-APPLIANCES
• EXCELLENCE IN AUTOMOBILE & AUTOMATION
• EXCELLENCE IN BANKING
• EXCELLENCE IN CHARITABLE WORKS (NGOs)
• EXCELLENCE IN ADVERTISING (ADVERTISING AGENCIES)
• EXCELLENCE IN EVENTS AND EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY
• EXCELLENCE IN WEDDING PLANNING
• EXCELLENCE IN WRITING (AUTHORS)
• EXCELLENCE IN MUSIC
• EXCELLENCE IN FILM
• EXCELLENCE IN MAKE UP ARTISTRY
• EXCELLENCE IN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
• EXCELLENCE IN BEVERAGE PRODUCTION (NON-ALCOHOLIC)
• EXCELLENCE IN BEVERAGE PRODUCTION (ALCOHOLIC)
• EXCELLENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
• EXCELLENCE IN INSURANCE
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (TV)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (RADIO)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (NEWS PRINT)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (ONLINE)
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDIA (PERSONALITY)
• EXCELLENCE IN LEADERSHIP (CEOs, MDs)
• EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION
• EXCELLENCE IN MEDICINE/MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS/MEDICAL CONSULTANCY
• EXCELLENCE IN TECHNOLOGY
• EXCELLENCE IN DISTRIBUTION
• GOLD COAST ULTIMATE AWARD (FIRM)
• GOLD COAST ULTIMATE AWARD (PERSONALITY)