The much talked about Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is finally over and like previous years, it came with its own surprises.
The aftermath of the award scheme is always nothing to write home about as several people will feel cheated whiles other will feel satisfied.
But that is the beauty of an award scheme and the controversy it can create.
Well, Ghanafuo.com was at the event and we picked up some talking points we want to share.
1. Kofi Kinaata should stay with his miming till Samini has trained him very well. The artiste could hardly catch a breath while he was performing and ooo i think he was drunk and needed God to take the steer from him.
2. Ghanaian celebrity space is been abused by people who do not even understand what it means. Red-carpet started for God knows years before they arrived. “Celebrities” should learn what time consciousness is.
3. Power rangers visited Ghana. As for this it was something Else. In this heat, our “celebrities” were looking like they were flying to Ethiopia
4. Some Ghanaians are hypocrites. Most Ghanaians don’t vote when it comes to competitions of this kind but after the favourite misses out on the award, they sit in their corners to make comment and calling organisers cheats.
5. The definition for African Artiste of the year never changes. It is still the artiste who agrees to come and perform at the show on the night of the event.